1. Designing and applying appropriate project management standards for incorporation in the Project Review Process
2. Managing the production of the required deliverables
3. Planning and Monitoring the project
4. Adopting any delegation and use of project assurance roles within agreed reporting structures.
5. Preparing and maintaining Project, Phase and Exception Plans as required.
6. Managing Project Risks, including the development of contingency plans.
7. Managing Project Issues, including the development of contingency plans.
8. Liaison with Portfolio Manager and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated.
9. Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
10. Applying Change Control and Configuration Management processes per the approved PMO Process.
11. Reporting Project progress through reports and end-Phase assessments.
12. Liaison with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project.
13. Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact.
14. Adopting and applying appropriate technical and quality strategies and standards.
15. Identifying and obtaining support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project.
16. Managing Project Leads and Project Assistants (Project Administration).
17. Conducting a project evaluation review to assess how well the project is/was managed.
18. Prepare and Implement any follow-on action recommendations
1. Excellent written and verbal communications.
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
4. Assertive yet tactful, must follow through.
5. Proactive and efficiency.
6. Long-Term Planning.
7. Visualize Complex Processes.
8. Financial Planning and resource Management.
9. performing Business Analyst duties.
10. Time Management.
11. Supervisory skill, punctuality and professionalism.
13. Organized and detail-oriented.
14. Establish a good working relationship with the Project Sponsor.
15. Develop and Maintain an agreed Project Plan and detailed Stage Plans
16. Understand and apply Project Objectives and Risk Management Processes.
17. Plan and Manage Deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones.
18. Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project.
19. Apply Quality Management Principles and Processes.